IKOS Hydra can be in charge of all the services typical to the management of the urban water network as supplied by the contracts of public service delegation (D.S.P). That way communities can delegate to a specialist the missions of maintenance, the control, management of customers, the renewal and related on-call service of their networks, no matter whether it is about waste water or drinking water.
This delegation concerns all types of networks. The quality of these services is guaranteed by the availability and capacity of expertise of the IKOS teams, about:
- control visits,
- interventions of preventive maintenance,
- high-pressure cleaning of networks and emptying of vessels/pits,
- analytic follow-up,
- maintenance of green areas and networks,
- repair services,
- renewal of obsolescent electromechanical equipment,
- management of alarm signals (based on an on-call service open 24 hours 7 days a week),
- relations with users and/or contractors,
- the planning of the interventions,
- the establishment of documents for exploitation,
- taking care of heavy interventions: maintenance of electrical's, cleaning, etc.,
- selection of operating parameters: recirculation, creation, chloration, etc.,
- internal analyses and/or regulatory,
- regular follow-up,
- renewal of material and network,
- customer management,
- on call,
IKOS usually equips the installations of telemonitoring devices. The latter allows making those exploitations reliable and optimizes the quality of the follow-up.
IKOS Hydra is committed to work transparently vis-à-vis the community, to guarantee the continuity and quality of proposed services to the users and to respond to the requirements of the supervisory authorities.